- Unwanted goods can be returned within the 14 days of the receiving the delivery
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged, installed or marked.
- The customer must take reasonable care of the goods while in their possession and must be returned unused and in their original packaging.
- You will be responsible for the delivery costs associated with the return. We recommend using a tracked service for sending any goods back
- Once we received the goods back we will issue the refund. (excluding any delivery charges)
- A handling charge of up to 15% may be made to cover the cost of restocking the Goods
Returning Faulty or Damaged Item
- When you receive your item should the parcel be visibly damaged please ensure that you write ‘damaged’ alongside your signature when signing for the goods. All damage items must then be reported within 24 hours via email or telephone.
- All claims for the defective goods must be made in Writing to the Company within 7 calendar days of such defect becoming apparent.
- We will offer replacement or refund for the product price.
- All goods reported as faulty will be tested by manufacturers, if it is determined the goods are not faulty or if the faults are deemed to be caused due to wrong installation this will void any warranty, goods will be returned to you and no refund or replacement issued.
- We may ask you to provide photographs of the damage product.
- We will only accept the return once we have authorized it.
Wrong item received?
Whilst we make every effort to offer an efficient service occasionally mistakes are made,
- If you have received the wrong item, please contact us within 14 days of good being received.
- We will not be able to accept returns of wrong items received when the items have been installed or used.
- We will reimburse the cost of return postage, or arrange the collection for the faulty/damage goods
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We do not accept return on special order product or the products which is already been installed unless it is faulty. Please refer to our terms and condition page for the full warranty details.
Should you decide that you no longer require the goods
Please contact us no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods by emailing or via live chat or by calling 0208 789 7539
We will then email you the return address and instructions.
Once we authorize the return, you can send the item back. Please make sure to include your order number and the return reason on the package.
Once we receive the goods back, we will issue the refund within 7 days.